Hello Apsarans, we’re 4 days before the festival, so we thought we could give you a glimpse of what’s coming !
Our timetable !!!!
You may also download it here: Apsara 2018 Timetable Map.pdf
Now brace yourselves and see you in 4 days 🙂
We’re less than oine week before the start of THE GoaTrance festival of the year and in the last hours of the online presales (enough tickets at the door though)
And before announcing the timetable tomorrow, we already tell you the do’s and dont’s.
– Sunscreen (it can be really sunny!)
– Insect repellent! Mosquitos can be annoying
– Lei’s: the local currency will be the main way to pay.
– A light. Realise it is new moon, so it will be REALLY dark.
– Biodegradable soap. The water of the showers is natural, lets keep it that way
– It can be cold in the night so make sure to bring warm dancing clothes! (in the forest the temperature is higher in the night)
– Shoes: if it rains it can be muddy
– Bring your id to proof from which country you are.
– Power bank, electricity is limited.
– Love, smiles and positive vibes!
– Do not bring the water from the well! Its natural water but there can be bacteries inside, and we dont want you to get sick
– No fire in the forest
– No dogs on the dancefloor
– No glass or bottles. If they are broken its a huge mess to clean!
– No flags, we are one family
– Dont eat the mushrooms that grow in the forest. Some are poisonous!
– No own soundsystems
Happy Apsaraaaaaaaaaa !
To finalise our line up… The last bunch of DJ’s for main stage!
Uplifting and more obscure, darker and experimental Goa trance by following masters! D-Dave aka David of Battle of the Future Buddhas , Skeleton Hex, Anoebis more experimental and darkish alter ego, Lugus, another Belgian Goa trance wizard and of course, local Romanian support! CromoNova, Hase & Theo MawsKi!!!
And now… Spread the word of this mad line up
Here’s the second batch of pure goa-trance Suntrip DJs to be announced for this edition!
In their countries they are all famous storytellers and we are sure they will do the same here! From Catalunia, César Mimesis, from Brasil, our goddess: Dj Inê (Suntrip rec) and last but not least from Bélgium, Lynx aka Binary Bliss and of course, the other goddess: Pavane!!
You thought that was all? Really?
Even if it is a Suntrip festival, we want to promote all goa-messengers!
For this we invited two illustrious Dat Records DJs! And of course that means you can expect sets filled with rare, unreleased but most important… Smashing old school goa-trance!
Keep the best announcement for the end?
Here we go with the last live for this festival: I know dozens of people praying to hear this music played by the artist! He hasn’t played for a LONG time (except for 1 gig in Belgium).
Pure melodic, goa-trance bliss!
The ultimate floating morning music… powerful, deep, melodic and emotional!
Straight from Norway by Lars… *** RA ***