Pricing strategy: We decided to work with 2 different prices, as not everyone has the same economic situation. We have “social” countries and we have “mainstream” countries. Like this we try to make sure everyone is able to make it to this pure goa-trance event!
The phases are as follows:
- Early Birds: 17 dec 2017 – 16 jan 2018 – LIMITED
Social prices: 50€ – Mainstream prices: 90€
- Phase 1: 17 jan 2018 – 16 apr 2018 – LESS LIMITED (but still limited)
Social prices: 70€ – Mainstream prices: 110€
- Phase 2: 17 apr 2018 – 03 aug 2018 – UNLIMITED
Social prices: 80€ – Mainstream prices: 120€
- At the door – TICKETS AT THE DOOR WILL BE AVAILABLE!
Social prices: 100€ – Mainstream prices: 140€
If all tickets in a phase are sold, the next phase automatically starts.
Ambassadors ticket will require a small additional handling fee.
“Social” countries : We’re offering tickets at a lower price exclusively for people in countries with more demanding economic situations. Pay attention, we will check your living address at the gates (eg: take a bill with you). “Social pricing” countries are:
- Europe: Most of Central and Eastern Europe: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine
- Africa: All countries
- Middle East: All countries except Israel, Oman, Qatar & United Arab Emirates
- Asia & Pacific: All countries except Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia & New Zealand
- Caribbean, Central and South America: All countries except Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico
CAUTION: If you opt for a “Social” country, a proof of residency will also be required at the gates!
Accepted payment means: VISA, Mastercard, Maestro/Bancontact, Carte Bleue, Paypal
Ambassadors: for some people and in some countries it is NOT easy to have a bank card, or pay via paypal. For those countries, we have ambassadors as well. With them you can pay cash or on their local account in your local currency. The ambassadors only start in January 2018.
We will have ambassadors in most central/eastern European countries, Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Israel, Turkey, UK.
See details in the Ambassadors page.
Children can enter the festival for free up to their 13th birthday.
When entering the festival, you will be given a wristband that you may use to go in and out of the value. The wristbands may be checked at all times by the security team. If you fail to show a genuine wristband, you will have the choice to either pay the “at the door” entrance fee, or to be driven back at the gate.
If you encounter any issue with your ticket, please write to tickets [at] apsarafestival.com