- Only food and alcohol meant for personal consumption are allowed on the festival site. However, there will be friendly prices for both food and bevereges, so you won’t really need to bring your own.
- Drugs. For us at Apsara festival, music is the only drug. We are well aware of the impact of psychedelics on trance music, but we do not encourage the use of drugs of any kind on the festival site. Selling and taking drugs will be punished by the local authorities according to local law.
- Your own sound system. Please, just don’t.
- Any kind of glass containers, as people can get badly hurt and ruin their festival experience
Open fire/cooking equipment. In the forest the use of open fire is, for obvious reasons strictly prohibited
- Professional audio/video recording devices and drones. Personal cameras for making memories are welcome though
- Sky lanterns and fireworks
- Any kind of items that can be used in an illegal, offensive or racist manner will be confiscated and you may be asked to leave the festival site
- Animals they are distressed by the sound volume, fight, may hurt people, and always defecate in the wrong place…