We’re less than oine week before the start of THE GoaTrance festival of the year and in the last hours of the online presales (enough tickets at the door though)
And before announcing the timetable tomorrow, we already tell you the do’s and dont’s.
– Sunscreen (it can be really sunny!)
– Insect repellent! Mosquitos can be annoying
– Lei’s: the local currency will be the main way to pay.
– A light. Realise it is new moon, so it will be REALLY dark.
– Biodegradable soap. The water of the showers is natural, lets keep it that way
– It can be cold in the night so make sure to bring warm dancing clothes! (in the forest the temperature is higher in the night)
– Shoes: if it rains it can be muddy
– Bring your id to proof from which country you are.
– Power bank, electricity is limited.
– Love, smiles and positive vibes!
– Do not bring the water from the well! Its natural water but there can be bacteries inside, and we dont want you to get sick
– No fire in the forest
– No dogs on the dancefloor
– No glass or bottles. If they are broken its a huge mess to clean!
– No flags, we are one family
– Dont eat the mushrooms that grow in the forest. Some are poisonous!
– No own soundsystems
Happy Apsaraaaaaaaaaa !