As far as we’re concerned, all you need is a big heart 🙂
But our event will be held on the Romanian ground, so you may be bound to certain regulations depending on your citizenship.
Just write to us to volunteers [at] apsara-festival.com and we will provide an answer within a few days.
- Help building up and disassembling
- Help at the crew camp with: dishes, water supply, gathering materials, look after the tools and supplies to make sure they are well organized, keeping it a clean and pleasant area
- Keeping the festival site clean, tidy and safe (eco management)
- Maintenance of the facilities (showers, toilets, food area, consumables store)
- Selling at our food and consumables store
- Setting up and decorating the forest (camping location, artist camp, chill out floor etc)
- Help at festival gate with checking and selling tickets
- It’s also essential to mention AS MANY details as possible in your application form, to avoid having to do jobs that may be unpleasant to you
It is possible to do volunteer jobs and tasks before and after the festival. Although, the amount of work to be done DURING the festival will greatly surpass that of the work needing to be done before and after.
However we will try to organize the shifts as flexible as possible, so that you can enjoy the festival and get to see your favorite acts.
The total amount of time spent in performing volunteer tasks is 20 hours divided in 5-hour-shifts. We will try to organize the timetable of the shits to be as flexible as possible, i.e. allowing you to choose if you want to work 2 shifts in a row, work 5 hours on every festival day or participate on a few shifts during and a few shifts before or after the festival.
We will provide 3 meals at our crew camp and 3 drinks tokens per day.
Well it’s actually quite simple: you present a valid ticket upon entering the festival location, participate at the shifts timetable with a fair amount of work and receive the amount of money spent on the festival ticket when the festival ends. Fair for both sides, isn’t it?
Of course! as mentioned above, fill the application from with AS MANY details as possible, mentioning if someone you know also applied. This way we can avoid disappointments (e.g. your application gets approved, but your brother’s/sister’s application gets rejected, which indeed would be sad).
Everyone is welcome to apply via our volunteer application form.
You do not require volunteering experience of any kind, nor do you have to be a qualified carpenter to help. Just be sure to fill in AS MANY details about you, how you can contribute and why you want to volunteer. Also clearly describe the kind of tasks and jobs you see yourself performing.